Our mission at Mosaic is to be a compassionate Christian community of inclusive diversity where everyone knows they belong and has opportunity to serve. Our wider vision is to give a voice to the voiceless, one the church needs to hear. We want to contribute to the transformation of people and how they think about diversity, equality, justice and service.
Who are we, to aspire to this goal? Just a small, rag-tag group of people seeking to be honest about our brokenness and addictions, our hopes and fears, our faith and doubts. We believe that when we come together in an authentic and vulnerable way, the vulnerable Jesus - man of sorrows and the light of the world - meets us as he truly is.
What is our Mission?
To be a compassionate Christian community of inclusive diversity where everyone knows they belong and has opportunity to serve.
What is our Vision?
To become a voice the church knows it needs, leading a groundswell that changes how people think about diversity, equality, transformation, justice and service.
What are our Values?
Mosaic is committed to:
- Being a sacred space of spiritual vibrancy, worship, prayer and transformative teaching.
- Releasing the creative potential in everyone.
- Addressing the holistic well being of the community through meals, advocacy and authentic relationships.
- Living and working against all kinds of injustice.
- Establishing partnerships with individuals and communities who embrace the reality of Mosaic and are open to mutual transformation.
- Disciplined financial stewardship.